Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photos from Europe
















I've been promising London and Barcelona photos to everyone, so I thought sharing them on my blog would be the best. I realize not everyone uses Facebook, but you can access my photos from Facebook here:

Barcelona #2

In a nutshell, this was the most amazing trip!!! The trip was a blessing because it couldn't have come at a better time. I really loved London, but Barcelona stole my heart (mainly because I was able to speak Spanish for three days!). There's something about the Spanish culture that draws me in and forces me to be happy. It's impossible to be sad when you're admiring mind-blowing architecture like Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia

I absolutely loved the trip, though it sure feels good to be back in the D. Traveling is fun, but I'm happy to return back to a routine. Thanks for taking the time to check out my pics! 

No comments: