Sunday, August 19, 2007

Who Knew?

So....I've succumbed to the blogosphere and started one of my own. I must say I have no one other than the sassy soon-to-be Mrs. Weber to thank for this ;)

Who knew that in a few short months since leaving my beloved college life behind I would become so obsessed with social media. Hey -- that's what having a career in PR (and being young!) does to you. I need more of my friends to jump on the bandwagon though to make sites like Twitter fun!

OK..I will play with this more later. I'm chatting with my Chilean bro Sebastian on MSN and need to check out Court's fun photos from the Kenny Chesney concert, which by the way, was the best concert EVER!!!!!!! Thank you Kenny for making me fall in love with you all over again :) Now if only I could find a guy that looks/sings/plays guitar/loves summer and all things related like Kenny does.

xoxo

1 comment:

metrogal84 said...

Way to be sistah! It's nice to be able to embark on our new blogging adventures together! Love you.